Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back in a New Way

So I am back. To see the story about my computer, go to first blog. I plan to wait until the shadow period of the mercury retrograde is over, because technology continues to malfunction around me and I don't want to take any chances. Besides, I have a lot of catching up to do with my blogs and various projects.

Things have changed a lot in the last 3 weeks. I have a new blog on the Maya and 2012 and am "on fire" with ideas and projects. My own chart is being activated. I have the Pleiades on the cusp of my 10th house and my Jupiter is conjunct the Galactic Center in my 4th house opposing Uranus. I have wondered about the meaning of this for many years and recently I have begun to understand what it is about.

Our Sun and Solar System are currently conjuncting the GC and things are indeed cooking.

No comments: