Monday, February 16, 2009

In the Shadow of Retrograde

The Valentine's Day Special continues until the end of the month.
Since we are still in the 'shadow' period of Mercury retrograde, I have not yet sent my computer in for service. It still needs repair and is under warranty, but so much has been breaking down this retrograde period, I want to wait another week before I send it.

I have been working on my course for this summer and on my 2012 blog. I have gotten to point where my laptop is like a part of my body and am not looking forward to having it gone for two weeks like the last time.

I can definitely feel the acceleration that is part of the Shift. In some ways, I feel writing is redundant, that all that is required is thought.

I am getting very interested in the work of Nassim Haramein. I went to a presentation by one of his 'emissaries' in Sebastopol, CA and have not been the same since. My mind was blown and I am not interested in 'getting back to normal'. I feel a 'new normal' is emerging for me. I'm not sure what it is but I do know I need to be as fluid as possible.

Personally, transiting Pluto in the 5th house is opposing my natal Mercury in the 11th house and so it is totally appropriate that my mind is being transformed. I am both able to access memories better and having deeper understanding. I am able to vision then manifest at a higher rate than ever before.

No comments: