Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Moon in Leo - July 30, 2011

Once again we are in the time of the New Moon - a time of new beginnings. With things changing as rapidly as they are, some of us are not necessarily wanting anything new...Let's just keep what we have for awhile!

Yet, this New Moon in Leo conjunct Venus, trine Uranus - combines Creativity and Love with Values. Innovation and Courage to put our Creations out into the world. We have the energy now to create what we love and care most about. Take some time to think about what is most important to you, but don't just think about it - DO SOMETHING!!!

For me, one flower can brighten my day, or the sound of a certain bird that only sings early in the morning and at dusk and only during the early Summer. I don't know where that bird goes the rest of the year, but it is only here at these specific times.

I know this because I have lived in the same house now for 17 years and am finally becoming familiar with the beings I share this land with. Recently I have been thinking about selling my house, using to money to
improve my daily life. But then I heard that bird. I knew that I would lose that if I moved into town. What is the value of that bird song to me? It soothes my heart, brightens my soul. Priceless.

Can I create what I need right here so that I don't have to move? This New Moon in Leo conjunct Venus challenges us to find ways to create what we love and value. If not now, when? We have nothing to lose. we need to just go for it.

Today it seems that we base our self worth on not who we are but what we have..how much money, how much stuff. we feel we are failures if we have not 'succeeded' in achieving financial stability or wealth. With all that is occurring with the economy these days, there are few who are 'successful' or stay that way for long. Even those who once had it all are losing it.

The challenge is to not take it personally....one way or the other. We forget that 'we' are a drop in the ocean.. no better or worse than any other drop.

Often our success or failure depends on the decision of another person over whom we have no control. We get the fantastic job or we get laid off and our lives are affected deeply. We think we 'did' something.

The shadow of Leo is taking credit for everything. Thinking we are all powerful and that we are entitled to special treatment. The Pluto in Leo generation, now seniors, is really having a hard time with this. Some of us think that we deserve to have it all even if we did not put in the effort to have it. I am so grateful for the social security check I get each month. I marvel at it really. At the same time, I look at my circumstances and ask myself "How did this happen?" It's like I woke up one day shocked at my situation.

For me, this is the 'proof' of karma. There is no other explanation. Our past lives DO affect our present.
However, I have also found that any work done in the present to heal the past, has repercussions forward and backward in time. We heal not only our present life, but all that has come before and all that will follow.

The healing occurs in an instant. The work to facilitate that healing can take years. And yet it is worth it.

In September I will begin the training in Deep Memory Process (DMP) created by Roger Woolger, facilitated by Patricia Walsh. I have sacrificed a lot to be able to do this training.

Right now I am searching for ways to pay for the airline ticket. I have paid for the training in New York and need to fly there in one month. As of this moment, I don't have the money for the ticket.

Some would say this is an extravagance I cannot afford. I have prayed and meditated over it and I am certain that I am called to do this work. My entire life has been leading me to this. Like all pilgrimages, there are
challenges and dangers. I was recently diagnosed with Lyme Disease and am currently in treatment for it. I was experiencing the worst pain of my life. I knew it was part of the shamanic healing process and that it is 'now or never'. I must heal my past life traumas. I must finally deal with my issues so that I am totally available to help others through these difficult times.

More and more people are coming to me for answers. My astrology and flower essence practice is growing. I cannot afford NOT to go to this training.

I am seeking donations for my airline ticket.If you are wiling to donate, go to Paypal, enter my email address and give a personal gift. Any amount would be appreciated. I must raise around $800.00 in a week. I trust Spirit to take care of it for me.

I love this quote from Clarissa Pinkola Estes taken from the Mountain Astrologer, June/July 2011 issue:
"One of the most calming and powerful actions you can do to intervene in a stormy world is to stand up and show your soul. Soul on deck shines like gold in dark times. The light of the soul throws sparks, can send up flares, builds signal fires, causes proper matters to catch fire. To display the lantern of soul in shadowy times like these--to be fierce and to show mercy toward others; both are acts of immense bravery and greatest necessity."

Priceless!

No comments: