Sunday, August 2, 2009

Follow Your Heart - Leap into the Lunar Eclipse August 5-6

My Summer class at Santa Rosa Junior College is complete and so I am free to post again for awhile. I taught a course on Mayan Hieroglyphs for six weeks. It went really well. I will be teaching it again in a month. The new class starts September 3. This time it won't be as difficult since I have already made the PowerPoint presentation and my ankle is healed, so I won't have to teach from a wheelchair with my friend Steve serving as my chauffeur.

Another eclipse is coming up in a few days. This time a Lunar Eclipse. Stephanie Austin in The Mountain Astrologer says that during the eclipse, solar energy is blocked by the Earth and that this in turn opens a portal in hyperspace.

Well, this got my attention since I am getting more and more into portal technology. Preparing to teach the hieroglyph class this time, I re-read all the old books and read many new books. I was struck by the fact that even though there were books I have read several times, each time I review the material, the meaning evolves as my level evolves. Passages I didn't notice before were jumping off the page and I wondered "How come I never noticed this before?"

It's about evolution. Funny how things we 'know' with our brain take on deeper significance when our state has evolved - even a little.

I see it as a spiral. While we may revisit certain areas of our lives or certain subjects, as we move upwards in the ascension process, we understand more.

I have taught this course several times in the past, but this time, I learned so much more myself that I would have liked to pass on to my students. Perhaps it is time to create an advanced class.

For me, these eclipses signal the fact that we are in extraordinary times. We all have the opportunity to make quantum leaps in our development. At the same time the pressures in our Earthly existence are so extreme (job loss, home loss, financial ruin, health challenges) if not to ourselves then to our loved ones. It is difficult to see that this is an attempt by the 'dementors of doom' (as Caroline Casey says) to take us off our path and stop us with fear. Huge distractions designed by the powers of stagnation and decay to keep us hooked into believing that what our hearts yearn for is impossible.

Yet, these 'dementors of doom' are not external. We cannot point a finger at 'them'. They are us. They are within us. They are projections of the saboteur that we all have.

Caroline Myss' work on archetypes that I find invaluable claims that everyone has 12 archetypal energies that form a type of 'board of directors' in our life. We created this board before the current incarnation to help us accomplish the task of this lifetime. While each of us has 8 that are unique to our individual selves, we all share 4. Each age has a different set of 4.

Currently we all share The Saboteur, The Prostitute, The Child, and The Victim. These archetypes have many facets which you can learn about in her major opus (in my estimation) Sacred Contracts (see Amazon add in sidebar). So, we each have a Saboteur whose task is not really to prevent us from evolving, etc., but whose task is to show us where we ruin our own lives. Where we 'get in our own way'. (A strange expression I never really understood.) Caroline Casey played a wonderful talk by Reverend Ike called "Get Your But Out of the Way".

When you hear yourself say, "Yes, but...." you are on your way to learning about your Saboteur. Since most of us (at least in the West) are so obsessed with money, we usually 'can't' do something because of money. So now money REALLY IS a problem. Or is it? Isn't that just an illusion? What were we thinking when we created that one. We thought not having $100,000 in our bank account was a problem. Now we are lucky if we have $100. It's like they said: "You want to complain? Complain about THIS!

The challenge here is to see that it is not money that makes something happen or not, it is intention, desire, 'love'. No amount of money in the world will make something happen if there is no desire for it. These things come from the Heart.

So.... stop complaining. Stop making excuses... Just DO IT! Or not, but don't blame anyone but yourself. Or... even better, don't blame anyone, especially yourself. Do or don't do, then let it go. If your Heart is not in it, let it go.

So what does all this have to do with eclipses? and especially this eclipse? Another opportunity to make a leap into the life you dream for yourself and humanity. We must all begin to dream a new world into being. Then when we have the image firmly established in our hearts, to leap into it whenever there is a portal.

Austin quotes Norman Vincent Peale at the end of her article: "Throw your heart over the fence, and the rest will follow."

Let your heart lead the way. Not your little heart, that loves so-and-so and hates so-and-so or want this-or-that and doesn't want something else. No. the big huge heart that is wise and connected to the Oneness of Creation.

1 comment:

Jason said...

This is a great site you have. I have a paranormal blog myself and I would like to exchange links with you. Please let me know if this is possible. You can contact me through either email or simply by a comment on my site. Talk to you later. Jason